1. Nationwide Cycling Academy Gift Vouchers are redeemable against:
- Learn to ride courses
- Summer Cycle Camps
- 1-2-1 sessions for Mountain Bike Training / Learn to ride / Commuter / Adult / cycle maintenance courses
- Bike sales
These vouchers can be redeemed directly with a Nationwide Cycling Academy member of staff, either at our academy or over the phone when booking.
2. Gift Vouchers cannot be used to purchase services outside of those listed above.
3. Gift Vouchers cannot be used to purchase additional Gift Vouchers.
4. Multiple Gift Vouchers may be redeemed in the same transaction up to the value of the goods being purchased.
5. Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
6. Gift Vouchers must be used at time of booking (please call).
7. Please treat Gift Vouchers as cash in terms of security. Gift vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
8. Gift Vouchers cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
9. Nationwide Cycling Academy reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gift Voucher which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
10. If you have made a payment with a Gift Voucher (in whole or in part) and you would like to return your purchase, please note that you will be refunded the amount paid by Gift Voucher in the form of another Gift voucher.
11. Nationwide Cycling Academy reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the voucher if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary.
12. Gift Vouchers are issued by Nationwide Cycling Academy.