Our Holiday Cycle Camp is back for our 9th fantastic year in August and October of 2020.
Each day on our fantastic cycle camp consists of activities designed to build confidence, enhance cycling skills and increase riders’ all round biking ability. The aim to help each rider get more from their bike.
Gain confidence, learn new skills, pick up tips, ride with Team NCA, try different types of cycling, play bike games and join in with races and skill tests.
The NCA teaches core cycling skills to thousands of school children each year so we know how to cover the basics – cycling is at the heart of everything NCA does. Here, basic skills are fused with cleverly designed games, skills and activities then mixed with rides in the park so that the emphasis is always on fun.
The camp is set in the beautiful surroundings of Philips Park in Whitefield, which itself is located in countryside adjacent to SUSTRANS Cycle Route 6.
- The camp is open Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 3.30pm designed to fit in with parents.
- Suitable for young people ages 8-13.
- Book in whole week blocks for £120 or by individual days at £30 per rider.
What to bring?
Participants need to bring along:
- A bike suitable for off road riding with two fully operational brakes.
- Cycle helmet.
- Waterproofs and a change of clothes.
- A packed lunch and drinks.
- Bikes and helmets can be purchased at a discounted rate.
Monday 26th October to Friday 30th October 2020
For other updates, why not follow us on social media?
“This was Bethany’s 3rd year at the holiday cycle camp, she loves it whatever the weather and would go every week if she could. Thanks again, see you next year.”