Nordic Shield Mindfulness
Are you ready to become a modern-day shield maiden, someone who embodies both inner and outer strength? The Shield maiden spirit can live on in any person who holds these things dear. Mindfulness training is the key to unlocking this spirit within yourself.
STAND STRONG AND HOLD UP YOUR MINDFULNESS SHIELD. IMPROVING YOUR HEALTH AND WELL-BEING HELPING YOU UNDERSTAND HOW, IN TIME, YOUR BRAIN AND NERVOUS SYSTEM CAN RESPOND AND CHANGE. I HOPE THIS BEAUTIFUL MINDFULNESS TRAINING COURSE WILL EMPOWER YOU BY MY TEACHINGS.
Grow Resilience for better Health and Wellbeing. My passion is to teach you how to embed new powerful techniques so you too can learn and feel better both mentally and physically.
If you’re in Manchester and looking to improve your health and well-being, look no further than our mindfulness training course. Our eight-week program is designed to empower you with powerful techniques that will help you grow resilience and feel better both mentally and physically.
Through practical exercises, guided meditations, and discussions, you’ll learn how to come out of your head and into your body, how to live in the present moment, and how to work with pain and chronic health worries that cause suffering. You’ll also discover the powerful tool of mindfulness and fundamental techniques to help you understand and grow new coping skills.
In these uncertain times, it’s more important than ever to be non-judging, patient, trustworthy, and non-striving. By learning to accept and let go of things that no longer serve you, you’ll be able to achieve a greater sense of well-being and peace.
Our mindfulness training course is delivered via Zoom, and you’ll receive course materials for home learning. All you need is a PC and a quiet place to practice. Book now by calling 0161 796 6221 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to grow your inner and outer strength and become a shield maiden of the modern age.
Zoom in and learn the power of Mindfulness!
Priced at £10.00.
Every Thursday at 6.30pm to 8pm.
You will be sent a Zoom link.
Starts 27th May.
Each week I will take you to my guided teachings helping you learn about mindfulness. If you have never tried it and want to see what it is all about. This is a great way to start your own journey.
I will explain how mindfulness can improve our well-being and discuss my own experience and how it can really help you take more care of yourself.
- What it is to be Mindful and to adapt this to your everyday life.
- Suitable mindfulness training course for beginners to mindfulness and for individuals.
- How to live in the present and not the past as most of us do. This has a huge impact on our health and we can learn to change and not be frightened of what the future holds for us.
- How new techniques can calm down the busy and chattering mind, exploring why we think this way. This does wonders for our nervous system!
- How to come out of your head and back into your body, helping with stress and anxiety.
- How to work with pain and chronic health worries that cause suffering.
- A very special thing is to learn compassion and how it can bring a sense of well-being.
- Discover how to develop interactive and personal courage.
- Patience: Being Here and Now in Present Awareness. The saying goes, patience is a virtue. … We really need it now more than ever. Not dealing with it will cause a rise in our stress response.
- Have a Beginner’s Mind: New tools to learn new ways of dealing with things and using our body to focus and ground us.
- Confidence: Courage and Grit. Once we believe and trust in ourselves and see with our practice how we can feel healthier and happier, it really can be a powerful journey of taking life less personally.
- Non-Striving: It’s good to want to have ambition but we can learn to just be present and not burn ourselves out. Not rushing, not stressing but just being in the moment.
- Accept: We can’t always change things but we can learn to accept and soften and have better self-control.
- Let go and be calm: Holding on to things will create suffering. We can learn to let go and be aware of the present moment and how beautiful it is.
- Courage: Discover how to develop interactive and personal courage to strengthen and change the way things affect you.
- Aspiration: Realistic visions you had or have and honour them with an aim to make them happen.
- Science on how our mindfulness training course can change the brain’s pathways.